Quantity surveying involves a wide array of cost planning and cost management techniques for construction projects. At QUBE, we provide support to our clients at every step of their investment. The quantity surveying services we offer include:
- Advice on tendering procedures, tender evaluation and reporting
- Preparation of bills of quantities and specifications
- Negotiation with contractors
- Preparation of cash flow projections throughout the project
- Preparation of interim valuations and final accounts
- Evaluation and advice on contractors’ claims
- Preparation of financial appraisals
- Provision of contractual advice throughout the project
In a growing real estate industry like Kenya’s, clients are in constant need of investment advice: where to invest and whether the investment will generate meaningful returns. At QUBE, we undertake to provide our clients with the most accurate information regarding all the above.
We conduct market and feasibility studies for possible projects and advice our clients on their viability in terms of both the available finances and financing options and the market demand.
We help in directing and coordinating human and material resources throughout the life of a project by using modern techniques to achieve predetermined objectives of scope, cost, time, quality and participation satisfaction.
Our role is to ensure that all the parties to the project – clients, contractors & consultants – come out of the project with positive experiences.